Hawaii comes to mind when you imagine a ideal beach holiday but other than the typical sun, sea and sand, there are some gems that you really should not miss out while on your trip. The thing about Hawaii is that there's always something to do on and off the islands, whether you are beach kind of person or party person, there's definitely something for everyone. Here are our Top 5 'Must Do' Things in Hawaii... Let's go for it...
Top 5 'Must Do' Things in Hawaii
|Photo credits to http://www.hawaiiphotographytours.com/|
1. Fantastic Beaches To Chill OutHawaii has diverse natural scenery, warm tropical climate and abundance of public beaches for you to chill out with friends, such as Niʻihau, Kauaʻi, Oʻahu, Molokaʻi, Lānaʻi, Kahoʻolawe, Maui and the Island of Hawaiʻi, you also can catch one of the many boats leaving from Maui's western shore to witness the Humpback Whales showing off their signature backflop and spin like underwater ice-skaters. If catching the whales is not your thing then, head down to Oahu to watch surfers take on the monstrous building-size waves, definitely a dangerous yet euphoria-inducing experience !
|Photo credits http://vintage.johnnyjet.com|
2. Party All Night Long at Honolulu, HawaiiTo all party-goers you can have an after-dark stroll in Honolulu because it has the largest concentration of nightlife in all Hawaii islands. There's plenty of hot bars and restaurants like Surfer, The Bar, Duke Canoe Club and etc, block parties, clubs and shows in Honolulu line the mains streets and keep busy with lights lit the early morning.
|Photo credits to http://u.realgeeks.media/|
3. Hawaiian LuauLuau is the well-known Hawaiian party or feast. It's a great activity to plan into your vacation especially for the first-timer. Most luau usually comes with a buffet dinner featuring kalua (chopped) pork roasted in the imu, drinks, a Polynesian dance and music show and gratuities. The activities can vary by island and venue, you need to plan an average of $100 per adult for the Luau but the experience is simply priceless.
|Photo credits to https://www.aimforawesome.com/|
4. Volcanoes SightseeingPack your bags and explore Hawaii Volcanoes National Park in Hawaii Island. There are two roads that lead you to best volcanoes sights - Crater Rim Drive and Chain of Craters Road. At the Crater Rim Drive, you can watch steam rise from the Earth's interior and walk the 500 year old Thurston Lava Tube tunnel that once housed a river of molten lava. As for the Chain of Craters Road, you'll get an unforgettable site of 23,000 images carved on the stones by ancient Hawaiians.
|Photo credits to www.carnival.com|
5. Visit the Pearl Harbor Military Base and Memorial
For more fun things to do, check out, Visiting Hawaii: The Definitive Guide