TOP 5 Awesome Restaurants for Birthday Celebration in Singapore
1. Sky on 57 @ Marina Bay SandsOne of the iconic locations in Singapore where it started in 2010. It has now become a popular dining spot for tourist and local. Sky on 57 showcases modern interpretation of Franco Asian cuisine helmed by Celebrity Chef Justin Quek. Beside their great artistic foods and extraordinary services by their services team, the restaurant is located on the 57th floor, the highest peak of the resort. With amazing view on the Singapore skyline, it certainly heightens the ambiance of the environment. Currently they are doing offers and if you want to know more about this restaurant, do visit their website and Facebook.
|Photo credits to rwsentosablog.com|
2. Ocean Restaurant @ Resort World SentosaThe second integrated resort in Singapore which holds the Universal Studio (USS) and one of the largest aquariums in Asia. This restaurant is one of the latest concept dining inside the S.E.A Aquarium by Chef Cat Cora (First female iron chef in Singapore). Ocean Restaurant is a good romantic place for a couple for a celebration as it is enhanced by the blue light ambience light and soft music in the background. The aquarium is home to more than 100,000 marine animals of over 800 species. You will catch yourself gazing at the marine animals while you are dining. For such restaurant, I believe that we should at least try once in our lifetime or at least to impress your date. Currently they are holding a promotion “Celebrity Food Trail with Chefs Sam Leong and Forest Leong”. With $268++, you will get to enjoy the welcome reception and a special 5-course menu, specially paired with a glass of wine at each restaurant. (Forest森, Ocean Restaurant by Cat Cora and Tangerine).
|Photo credits to www.tanjongbeachclub.com|
3. Tanjong Beach Club @ SentosaIf you love sun, sea and sand, this is the right place for you and your girlfriends (or guy friends) to hold this special day at a beach club. I would only recommend this place if you have additional money to spare. For a main course and a drink, it would cost roughly about $60 - $ 100 per pax but the main wallet killer is when you spend most on booze. It is recommended to plan your birthday or any other celebrations on weekdays compare to weekends as it will be filled with partygoers. The seafood barbeque on weekday dinner is highly recommended (served 6PM onward) with sunset in the backgroud.
|Photo credits to www.noxdineinthedark.com|
4. Nox Dine in DarkHave you ever imagined dining in the dark where you can only depend on your hearing and taste bud? This restaurant is for people who wanted to experience something different once in a while. I have been once to such a restaurant in Kuala Lumpur and I am amazed by their food and excellent services by their staffs. We are guided and served by blind or visually impaired individuals who have been specially trained to offer guidance and reassurance to diners. This place is suitable for a small group of friends to control the situation in my opinion. (This place is in full darkness, where mobile phone is not allowed). You will be served a secret menu and they will reveal the dishes name/ ingredient after the dinner is over. Nox is a popular dining spot as it offers surprises and it helps in relationship bonding; increase conversations, diners discuss and guess about the food ingredients instead of using their mobiles usually.
|Photo credits to www.coca-cola.com.sg|
5. McDonald’sYes you read it right! Compare to previous four spots which are fine dine, western food and seafood galore, you might want to consider a laid back birthday party where all your friends can relieve their childhoods. McDonald in Singapore offers such birthday party to adults too. With less than $13 per pax, minimum 15 guests for the party, you will get to be pampered like a kid! The birthday package comes with hats, invitation cards and not to mention a party chaperone to host the party and organize games.
Photo credits to www.marinabaysands.com