Usually when I go for holiday, I would always have the trouble in traveling light especially when it comes to packing my skincare products. I tried buying the travel-friendly smaller containers for my skincare products but I personally find the transferring is somewhat in-hygienic (OCD much). So if there's a skincare set that works fine on my skin and also comes in a travel-friendly size, I am sold, just like the ALPHA-H Liquid Gold travel set.
Travel Essentials : ALPHA-H Liquid Gold Discovery Collection
I am telling you, these ALPHA-H travel sized beauty have really saved my time in deciding which skincare to bring or dump when it comes to packing. Below is the simple 5-steps travel friendly Alpha-H skincare routine...
1. Alpha H Balancing Cleanser with Aloe Vera (30ml) - This Balancing Cleanser is a must in travelling, as it replaces the need for an eye make-up remover, face wash and toner. 3-in-1, what else can I ask for. A little pea-sized amount of this is good enough for my morning and evening cleansing routine. If my eye make-up gets a little stubborn, double cleanse with this will do the magic.
2. Alpha H Liquid Gold Perfecting Daywear (15ml) - The morning routine is pretty easy. After cleansing, just apply 2 pumps of the Liquid Gold Perfecting Daywear. It will give the instant glowy effect with the bronzing spheres in the product.
3. Alpha H Liquid Gold (30ml) - For the evening routine, it gets a little rich. After cleansing, it follows by the Liquid Gold lotion, prepping my skin for a better absorption of the moisturizer. Usually I will only use this on an alternate night as the texture is rather rich for my skin, making my T-Zone rather greasy in the next day but it's totally up to you.
4. Alpha H Liquid Gold Intensive Night Repair Serum (15ml) - Another product for the evening routine is the Intensive Night Repair Serum. The smell is a little left to be desired but it sinks into my skin very fast without feeling sticky which makes it a must for my evening skincare routine.
5. Alpha H Essential Hydration Cream (30ml) - Hydration, something that my skin will never have enough whether day or night. So I'll slap on the Essential Hydration Cream twice daily to my face and massage it through.
So instead of the 10 to 15 steps of layering with this and that, now I have a much more slimmed-down travel skincare routine and my skin was more than happy with it. :)
Travel light with the ALPHA-H Liquid Gold Travel Set from Luxola now !
For more information, kindly visit :-
ALPHA-HWebsite : www.alpha-h.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/alphahskincare
LuxolaWebsite : www.luxola.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/LuxolaMalaysia
*Disclaimer: Products are sponsored but review is based on my personal experience.