OMG Nail Strips: Peacock and Black Peppermint Nail Strips design
The pack came with 14 nail wraps (7 wraps per strip) and a set of application instructions at the back. I like that there are extra nail wraps, so if you are hopeless like me those extra wraps can be your safety net.
To make the nail wraps fit my nail beds I used a pair of cuticle scissors to trim off the excess. If you have regular to large nail beds I think you wouldn’t need to do much trimming. The sizes are 10mm, 11.5mm, 13mm, 13.5mm, 14.5mm, 16mm, and 17.5mm.
Tools you will need:
- Cuticle stick: for prepping your cuticles
- Cuticle scissors: to trim the excess nail wrap
- Nail file/ buffer: to prep your nail beds then to smoothen and even out the tips of nail wraps after application
- Top coat: to give shine to you finished look
I loved how the OMG Nail Strips applied without getting any bumps, I didn’t need to do any smoothing work during application.
Some general tips for applying nail strip:
- You may use blow dryer at medium setting to warm up your nail beds, this helps the nail strips stick better.
- File you nails downwards so that the nail wraps won’t chip at the top.
These babies are super easy to remove, simply use your everyday nail polish remover and they rub right off or even peel them off, it’s that easy! That said, I do wish the set came with at least one basic tool to help with the application….but that’s just me trying to pick faults where there are none. As a skeptic I was put to shame because these nail strips really do last, I had them for 7 days and they were still fabulous looking!
There are over 100 designs to choose from, so you can really go crazy and have some fun with OMG Nail Strips !
For more information, kindly visit :-
OMG Nail StripsWebsite : www.omgnailstrips.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/OMGNailStrips