In conjunction with Victorinox Swiss Army's 130th Anniversary of its parent company, they are here to add a new member to their Victorinox Swiss Army watch collection. And I can assure you Victorinox's new watch is not only masculine but also very STRONG. When I say strong, I meant literal strong, it defies your imagination ! So say hello to...
Victorinox Swiss Army : I.N.O.X.FORGED TO RESIST
Victorinox Swiss Army has created I.N.O.X., a new watch that pays tribute to the history and industrial know-how of the brand by showcasing the values that have made it famous : AUTHENTICITY, STRENGTH, QUALITY, EXPERTISE & SWISS DESIGN.
If you are wondering what does I.N.O.X. means, it actually originated from the French word for stainless steel, the solid, durable and corrosion-resistant material that Victorinox adopted.
- 8 tons compression under a hydraulic press; I.N.O.X. can also resist of being driven over by a truck of 25 tons or a military tank weighing up to 64 tons.
- Temperatures ranging from -57 to +71 Celsius, corresponds to the standard set by the US Army for the manufacture of missiles.
- A fall of 10 meters onto a smooth concrete surface which is the same as a drop from a 3-floor building, with an impact speed of 50 km/hour.
- Exposure to flame at a distance of 5mm for more than 1 minute (aka a temperature of +1,200 degrees Celsius.
- The watch will function non-stop and without complaint, even when frozen in ice for 168 hours.
- Extreme conditions at a stratospheric altitude of 21,300 meters, which is twice the height at the airlines fly.
For more information, kindly visit :-
Victorinox Swiss ArmyWebsite : www.victorinoxwatches.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/VictorinoxAG