4 pieces of Ludeya Moisturing Mask
New Hydro Velour Bio Cellulose MaskThis specially formulated mask is made up of hydro velour, a kind of bio cellulose membranes that is produced by Acetobacter via fermentation process. It is chemically pure, free of lignin and emicellulose, high crystallinity and high DP, diameter 1/100 of that of plant cellulose, complex polysaccharide with crystalline morphology, Biodegradable and more resistant to hydrolysis than starch. It has a high purity, high mechanical strength, fine reticular tissue and high water absorptive power with excellent expansibility. The density gradient configuration not only enhances the transfer efficiency of essence from membrane to the dermal but also provides perfect fit to your skin.
Ludeya Brightening Moisturing Mask
Step 1 : Remove the white plastic layer from the mask.
Step 2 : Put on the mask on with the blue layer facing outwards.
Step 3 : Remove the blue recycle paper texture-ish layer with the mask on your face.
Step 4 : This is how it would look like. Leave it on for 20-30 minutes and you may peal it off.
- The mask has a huge coverage on face even the under-eye section are covered, suitable for people with huge face.
- The sticky white layer was very gluey that it adhere on face without any trouble of slipping off or adjusting it over and over again.
- Provide an instant whitening effect on my face.
- My face was really supple and "bouncy", making it fully moisturized after using it.
- Something really new for me to try because I have never put on a mask that comes in three layers. The one that I usually put on is just two layers by itself.
- The mask was quite huge in size that even my lips are covered which is rather inconvenient and uneasy for me.
My rating for the Ludeya Brightening Moisturing Mask : 3.5/5
For more information, kindly visit:-
Ludeya MalaysiaFacebook : facebook.com/Ludeya.MYS
Sasa MalaysiaWebsite : www.sasa.com
Faebook : facebook.com/SaSaMalaysia
Disclaimer : Products are sponsored by Sasa Malaysia, but review is based on my personal experience.
by Smallnhot Sarah